5th Dorking (URC) Scout Group
Total Visitors since 15-Jun-15
Last Update 10-Oct-17
Membership of the Scout Troop is for boys and girls from the age of 10 to 14. We meet in the Main Hall of the United Reformed Church from 7:30pm until 9:00pm on Wednesdays.
The Scout promise is:
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best to do my duty to God and to the queen, to help other people, and keep the Scout Law"
The Scout Law is:
1. A Scout is to be trusted
2. A Scout is loyal
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property
7. A Scout has self respect and respect for others
Our Motto is: “Be Prepared”