5th Dorking (URC) Scout Group
Total Visitors since 15-Jun-15
Last Update 28-May-18
5th Dorking Scouts Privacy Statement
Membership of the Scout Troop is for boys and girls from the age of 10 to 14. We meet in the Main Hall of the United Reformed Church from 7:30pm until 9:00pm on Wednesdays.
The Scout promise is:
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best to do my duty to God and to the queen, to help other people, and keep the Scout Law"
The Scout Law is:
1. A Scout is to be trusted
2. A Scout is loyal
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property
7. A Scout has self respect and respect for others
Our Motto is: “Be Prepared”